Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Decorating Easter eggs

Even tho we had Nana and Papa visit most of the day Saturday (yay!) we decided to go ahead and decorate eggs after they left. It's not like Ru goes to bed early anyway.

We used crayons to color on the eggs. (I did the one above, Ru did the rest ;) Daddy took the pictures.


You shouldn't decorate Easter eggs with an almost 2 yr old without thinking things thru first. I did the dying, while Ru looked on. She didn't protest this arrangement at all, which kinda surprised me since she's all about doing things herself these days.

(and don't fall off your chair or anything, but yes, I AM wearing a skirt. :)

After I dried the eggs off, I let Ru put stickers on them. I think she was trying to give this sticker to Daddy in this pic, I'm not sure what's up with the aggressive facial expression, but it wouldn't surprise me if she was growling, too. She's been into that recently, she thinks it's funny. :)


We only had one egg casualty, which Daddy happily ate. It was a pretty satisfying activity (helps that Teddy slept thru it) as we didn't make any messes and everyone was happy the entire time. Three cheers for happy art activities! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment