Thursday, April 8, 2010

Teddy's Easter Dress

Since Grandma Judy comes and takes Ru to praise team practice with her before church, I had some time to get Teddy all dressed up and ready for church, AND some time to snap a couple of pictures of her all gussied up, too.  While this dress is technically a hand me down from Ruthie, she never wore it and it still had the tags on.  Since I expect poor Teddy will always have to live with Ru's hand me downs, I promised her she could always have her own brand new dress for Easter if she wanted one.  She didn't seem to mind this year.  ;)  I did buy her the sweater and the shoes tho.
 
I do think Teddy is starting to look like her own self now, rather than just like a little Ruthie clone.  I think her facial features are all about the same as Ru's, but her face itself is longer, more oval than round like Ru's.  She certainly is her own personality as well.  She is more laid back than Ru.  She doesn't cry as often or as intensely as Ruthie did.  She also is already sleeping for 3-4 hour stretches at least once or even twice a night.  It will be interesting to see how that all plays out as she gets older and her personality develops more. :)

2 comments: